KP Cambridge Fully Funded Scholarship 2023: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Cambridge Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications. This post encourages students seeking scholarship opportunities in the United Kingdom to apply for the scholarship programme. In conjunction with the Cambridge Trust, the University of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SWAT) has announced fully-funded scholarships for Pakistani Students to pursue their doctoral degree at the University of Cambridge.
The KP Cambridge Scholarship is a fully-funded opportunity for Pakistani students to attend Cambridge University. The programme is a collaboration between The KPK Government And The Cambridge Trust. Cambridge University is now accepting applications for the fall of 2023. All applicants must apply directly to the University of Cambridge and indicate their interest in the KPK Cambridge Scholarship at the time of their application.
All Male And Female Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for this award. The Cambridge Scholarship application process is online; candidates must fill out an application form to apply. The selection is based only on merit. Apply for the KP Cambridge scholarship after reviewing the information provided below.
By December 2022 or January 2023, all candidates must have received an admission offer from the University of Cambridge on the basis of funding. Graduates who achieve success will be expected to teach in a relevant department in their home country.
KP Cambridge Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 Details
- Country: UK
- Eligible Country: Pakistan
- Host Organization: Cambridge Trust, Govt of Kpk
- Degree Program: PhD
- Application Deadline: Currently Open
- Full Tuition Fees
- Maintainance Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Visa Application Fee
Fields & Majors
The scholarship is offered to students from the following fields and majors.
- Civil engineering
- Computer systems engineering includes artificial intelligence, data sciences, cloud computing, and cyber security.
- Material sciences and engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Biological Engineering includes metabolic engineering, genomics and proteomics, cell and molecular biology, synthetic biology, and fermentation technologies.
- Manufacturing engineering
Eligibility Criteria for KP Cambridge Scholarship
- Candidates must have applied to the University of Cambridge by December/January; the deadline depends on the subject.
- The applicant received an offer to pursue a Ph.D. at the University of Cambridge.
- The research area has to fall under any of the listed regions mentioned above
- The applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan.
For more details, visit the official link given below: