A fully funded opportunity may be of interest to you. If so, then the King Abdulaziz Scholarship is the best option for your educational goals. The King Abdulaziz University Scholarship for the Academic Year 2022 is presently accepting applications. At King Abdulaziz University, King Abdulaziz provides Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degree programs. For the duration of the Scholarship Program, the University will cover all of the student’s expenses. Now accepting applications, the application portal is now open for business.
All students, Male and Female, are Eligible for the KAU Scholarship. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded by King Abdulaziz. One of Saudi Arabia’s Best Fully Funded Scholarships. In addition to the traditional liberal arts and sciences, the university now offers a wide range of technical and business degrees, as well as doctoral degrees in subjects such as computer engineering and science.
King Abdulaziz is a Saudi Arabian government-funded public university. The 134th best university in the world according to the QS World University Rankings. The King Abdulaziz Scholarship Does Not Require an Application Fee. Make sure you don’t miss out on this. King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2022 details are provided below.
Details About King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Abdulaziz University
- Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree Program, Doctoral Degree Program.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2022
Also Check: Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Italy 2022
King Abdulaziz Scholarships for International Students in Saudi Arabia. All the Expenses will be covered by the University that will get admission.
- A Monthly Bursary
- A Monthly Bursary (A Research Assistant Without Summer Time ), the Contact Applies For One Semester Only Between The Deanship Of Graduate Studies And The Student And In Case Of The Two Parties’ Desire To Contract For Another Semester.
- A Preparation Allowance When Coming For The First Time
- The Candidate Would Receive The Health Care.
- Providing Accommodation And Facilities.
- Subsidized Meals Can Be Provided For The Candidate.
- A Total Sum Of Sr 4,000 For Ph.D., And Sr 3.000 For Masters’ Allowance For Printing The Thesis.
- An Allowance Of Sr 2,700 For Shipping Books (When Graduated).
- Providing The Candidate With A Two-way Airfare Ticket Annually.
Available Academic Fields & Majors at King Abdulaziz
All the Academic Fields & Majors are available for the BS, MS Scholarship & PhD. Scholarship such as:
- Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Communication and Media
- Environmental Designs
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Meteorology, Environment and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Arts – Rabigh & College of Sciences
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate
- The student must be of good conduct.
- Students must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than 3 years.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
- A Female student must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
- Students must be eligible for admission requirements.
Eligibility Requirements for Masters and PhD
- Students must not be older than 30 years old for Master, and 35 Years for PhD
- Students must obtain a recognized qualification in/her own country with a minimum grade (very good) in case their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate.
- English Language Test Certificate.
- The student must provide two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
- Students must not have been dismissed from one of the Saudi Institutions.
- Candidates of Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Information Science programs must be professional in spoken and written Arabic language.
- Curriculum Vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of Purpose Must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
The last date to apply for the King Abdulaziz Fall Scholarship 2022 is 15th March 2022
How to Apply
- Visit the Scholarship website here
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Program like Undergraduate, or Graduate here
- The Advertisement Poster is attached.