The United Nations has released yet another intriguing piece of information. The FAO Internship Program 2022 applications are now available. The UN’s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized organization. For the Food and Agriculture Organization, it stands. All international Undergraduate, Master’s, and Recent Graduates are now eligible to apply for internships with the company. Candidates of any nationality are eligible to run. Beyond its Rome headquarters, FAO has offices in over 130 countries across the world. If you’re interested in working for the United Nations, you can also apply for the Fully-Funded United Nations Internships in 2022.
FAO has an Internship Program that pays. Applicants with undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate degrees in many fields are encouraged to apply and contribute to the project. Taking part in the FAO Internship Program is a chance to learn. Any duty station in any country is open to you.
No IELTS/TOEFL or other similar language assessment is required. An internship might last anywhere from 3 to 11 months. Interns must be between the ages of 21 and 30 when they begin their work experience with the firm. In addition, there are a number of different internships available. The full details of the Food and Agriculture Organization Internship 2022 are provided below.
Details About FAO Internship Program 2022
- Organization: FAO
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/Post Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: No Deadlines
Also Check: Youth Summit in Canada 2022 | Fully Funded
- Yes. Interns will receive a Stipend in local currency and not exceed US$ 700 per month. In this amount, the interns can easily manage the other expenses.
- Medical coverage related to service-incurred is also provided
- Nationality: candidates must be nationals of FAO Members.
- Education: candidates must be students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate or recent graduates.
- Languages: candidates must have a working knowledge of at least one FAO official language (English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, or Russian).
- Age: Candidates should be aged between 21 and 30 at the start of their internship.
- Skills: candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment, have good communication skills, and be knowledgeable in the use of basic computer programs.
- Family relation: candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, father) employed by FAO under any type of contract are not eligible for the Internship Programme.
There is No Deadline for the FAO Internship Opportunities. Candidates can apply from time to time according to the Vacancies.
How to Apply
- You can visit the FAO Internship Website here
- Click on the Internship Programme in the sidebar.
- To check your country if eligible. Please Visit here