Fellowships in Ophthalmology offered by the International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) are available to anyone from any country. This Fully Funded Fellowship at the International Council of Ophthalmology is open for Applications from all Over the World.
The International Council of Ophthalmology offers a number of excellent fellowships, and one of the greatest is the ICO Fellowship. All travel to and from the host nation, as well as living expenses, are paid for during the fellowship’s duration. If you’re applying for an ICO Fellowship and you’re from an English-speaking country, you might not need an IELTS or TOEFL Score.
For the 182 National and Specialist The International Council of Ophthalmology has served as a voice for and resource for member organizations all around the globe. Promoting ophthalmic education, advancing eye health, empowering society and leaders, and increasing access to the most sophisticated eye care accessible are all goals of this organization, which aims to safeguard and rebuild eyesight for everyone on the planet. Read on for a Complete Rundown of the ICO Fellowship:
An Exhaustive Analysis of ICO Fellowships:
- Offered Degrees: Degree in Ophthalmology
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- Offered By: International Council of Ophthalmology
- Application Last Date: 31st March 2024
Funding for Fellowships:
A reward of US$50,000 has been offered to help with costs of living and getting home.
Criteria for Submission:
- The candidate must have completed their residence before submitting their application.
- The ophthalmology specialist examination must have been passed.
- Candidates must have a permanent residence in and employment in one of the eligible countries.
- They can’t cite their home nation as a basis for an ICO Fellowship application.
- Candidates for the ICO Fellowship must be fluent in either English or the language of the nation in which the host institution is located.
- The ICO Fellowship will begin on the date specified in the Award Letter.
- A previous recipient of an ICO Fellowship is ineligible to apply.
- After the ICO Fellowship is over, the candidate must return to his or her home country, complete the training program, and return to work in the same or similar capacity.
Applications for International Student Fellowships from the International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) will be accepted until March 31, 2024.
Format for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowship Applications:
- Start an ICO Profile.
- Pick a Fellowship that fits your qualifications, including citizenship and other factors.
Submit to a Qualifications Exam.
- ICO will use the data you’ve supplied to do an Eligibility Review.
- Either an acceptance letter or a denial letter will be sent to let you know the outcome.
- See if you can get accepted into a Host Training Centre.
- Only one host application is open at a time.
- The application will be evaluated by the host organisation.
- If you were chosen, double-check that everything is as it was discussed. If this host isn’t right for you, try another.
- If you are chosen, the ICO Fellowship Committee will assess your application.