The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship Program 2024 in Germany is available to students from any country. Apply here for Fully Supported Scholarships to complete your Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree at an International Institution. Scholarship winners are encouraged to maintain high academic standards, participate actively in their communities, and demonstrate an interest in the Foundation’s Four Guiding Principles: ecological responsibility, social responsibility, democracy and human rights, and individual freedom and social justice.
One Thousand Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral Students will receive scholarships from the Heinrich Boll Foundation. Students who have their sights set on attending one of Germany’s Top Schools are strongly urged to do so. Any student from any country may apply for a German scholarship. This award can be used toward tuition at any level of education, be it high school or graduate school. Degree courses will be studied at state- or state-recognized universities in Germany.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is a German Non profit organization that supports political causes. It was founded in 1997 when three predecessors amalgamated and became connected with Alliance 90/The Greens. Heinrich Böll is a major literary figure in the Federal Republic of Germany. The foundation was named after the German author Heinrich Böll (1917–1985). Environmental responsibility, social and economic justice, and democracy are central to the work of the Heinrich Böll Foundation. The Full Details Are As Follows:
Comprehensive Guide to German Scholarships from the Heinrich Boll Foundation for Academic Excellence in 2024:
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Last Date: 01 March 2024
Financial Aid for College:
The Essentials will be covered by the German Scholarship Programs of the Heinrich Boll Foundation in 2023.
There are two distinct Scholarship Programs offered by the Heinrich Boll Foundation.
Criteria for Submission:
- Evidence is needed Competence at the B2 or DSH level in German.
- Superb academic standing and grades; A+ proof of academic accomplishments is required if necessary.
- Supporting the Foundation’s Mission through Civic Engagement and Voting
those who share the Foundation’s values and are committed to actively contributing to its mission
For Foreigners Studying in Germany and Abroad Instruction in German: No degrees over a bachelor’s are accepted.
- Master’s Degree Requirement Strictly Limited to EU Nationals and Non-German Graduates
- Master’s Degree Requirement Strictly Limited to EU Nationals and International Students
The Required Paperwork:
- Tests Required for Entry to Colleges or Universities
- If you have already started school, please provide a list of your completed study certificates.
- Scholarships for international students pursuing a master’s degree: An official transcript from your undergraduate institution
- Student enrolment verification certificate
- Verification of German language skills must be submitted in writing. DSH 2 or B2 proficiency is required.
- A professor or other academic advisor at a university or college suggests.
- An outsider’s stamp of approval on the good works you’ve done
- The Ultimate Degree Certificate Travel Document for Overseas College Graduates.
- Concise application materials (or CV).
- A recent photo of passport size.
- Proposed Study
- Medical records, research papers/publications, letters of invitation, etc.
- Citizenship Documentation (Passport, ID Card)
- Optional Language Verification
- Statement of purpose/motivating letter.
- Strategy for Learning
- Proposals of Service.
- A medical release form.
Each year, the deadline to submit an online application for a scholarship from the Heinrich Boll Foundation in Germany is September 1st and March 1st, 2023.
Instructions for Applying to the Heinrich Boll Foundation’s Scholarship Programs in Germany, Year 2024:
There are three levels to the International Scholarships in Germany offered by the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- The application process requires a written application.
- Consultation with a Liaison Lecturer (a telephone consultation is also acceptable).
- Participation in a selection workshop in Berlin that includes a one-on-one interview and a group discussion.
- The maximum age is unspecified.