Government of Italy Scholarships are now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 semester. Italy has among of the world’s oldest colleges and offers some of the easiest and most affordable scholarships available. Students from outside of Italy are eligible to apply for the Invest Your Talent in Italy Government Scholarship, which is awarded to Master’s degree students. It is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that is providing the financial support for these awards. As you may be aware, IELTS and TOEFL are not generally required for admission to most Italian universities.
Italy is one of Europe’s most affordable study abroad destinations, both in terms of tuition and daily living expenses. It is not expensive to pursue a degree in Italy. In addition to 61 Vibrant Public Institutions and 30 private universities, there are also 11 public universities and 339 English-language courses. There are a plethora of options for educational pursuits.
Top Italian universities will soon be open to international students. In addition to a stipend, recipients of the Italian Government Scholarship are required to do an internship with one of the participating Italian enterprises. There will be a one-year Master’s degree program at the university. The full details of the Government of Italy Scholarships for 2022 are provided below.
Details About Government of Italy Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Course Level: Masters Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th February 2022
If you’re looking to advance your career in a highly competitive market, you’ll want to pursue advanced degrees from prestigious Italian colleges in engineering, advanced technologies, architecture and design, economics and management.
There is no other language used in the classroom. The award will begin on October 1st, 2022.
Everyone can afford to travel to Italy. You’ll be able to pay for anything you need to do. The Italian government will take care of the following issues.
- All the Candidates will be Exempted from the Tuition Fee.
- Grantees will receive a 900,00 € monthly allowance on a quarterly basis, which will be paid on his/her Italian bank account.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st, 1995, except those applying for scholarship renewal.
- Candidates must submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English. (IELTS/TOEFL or English Language Proficiency from the previous Institute). Refer to Study in Italy Without IELTS | Step by Step Guide
- The applicant has completed a Bachelors’s Degree.
The Last Date to Apply for the Italy Government Scholarships 2022 Under “Invest Your Talent in Italy” is 15th February 2022
How to Apply for the Italian Government Scholarship
- You can visit the Italian Government website here
- The Required documents list is available here
- The Link to Register online for the Scholarship is here