The application period for the ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland is currently open. The ETH Fellowship consists of a 2-month internship for all international applicants. This summer internship provides undergraduates and graduates with the chance to gain practical internship experience at Zurich University, Switzerland, during the summer. Students from all over the world can participate for two months during the summer. Switzerland is home to some of the most prestigious international internship programmes in the world. This is a Fully Funded Internship In Switzerland, with all expenses paid. The application procedure is also online.
Submit your applications online. The programme will run from July 1 to August 31. Please note that the fellowship is only available during the months of July and August. The ETH is a university of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. All undergraduate, graduate, and master’s students are eligible. Formal language proficiency evidence is not necessary. Not required: IELTS or TOEFL. Below are some details regarding the ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland.
Details About ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland
- Country: Zurich, Switzerland
- University Name: ETH Zurich
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- IMF Internship without IELTS 2023 | Application Submission Online
- FAO Internship without IELTS 2023 | Submit Application
The ETH Zurich Summer Internship 2023 is a paid internship. The Following Things will be covered by the organizers.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided.
- VISA Fee will be Covered. The ETH Student Exchange office will help fellows with the process.
- Visa Expenses will be covered.
- Accommodations will be organized.
- Monthly Allowance (to Cover Housing & Living Expenses)
Switzerland: Fellows have the opportunity to explore the vibrant culture of Zurich in the summer as well as the beautiful mountainous landscape of Switzerland in their free time.
ETH Zurich is a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics University that offers internships in the Following Fields:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- All Students worldwide are eligible. No restrictions on nationality
- You are enrolled in a study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer science or a closely related field (e.g, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics).
- Must have completed at least 2 Years of Education in bachelor’s.
- The Program will be conducted in English.
- Your CV. Please use the Europass format.
- Official Academic Transcript from your home university.
- Letter of motivation/personal statement (max 1 page). A good personal statement can be written in half a page and you should aim not to write more than a full A4 page.
Previous Experience Required?
No, we welcome students with a diverse set of experiences and are looking forward to getting to know more about them.
- Application period: 15 November – 15 December at 13:00 (Central European Time).
- Communication of the admission decision: Applicants will be notified by e-mail by February.
- Duration of the program: The program will take place from 1 July – 31 August.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The step-by-step application process for the ETH Summer Internship 2023 is available below:
The application is now open! Before applying make sure you have read how to apply and prepared all required documents as PDF files.
- First, you need to register with SiROP
(press CTRL+click to open in a new window)To register search for your home university in the list provided or create an account using an email address. After your registration, SiROP offers you to affiliate with your own institution. To create such an affiliation is NOT a required step if you want to apply.2. After completing your SiROP registration follow this link:
3. Click the «Apply now» button at the top of the linked SiROP opportunity. Application
Only complete applications with all the required documents can be considered for admission.