International students who are interested in attending college in China can apply for the ECNU Shanghai Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2023. Students interested in applying for Full Tuition Scholarships to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree can do so now. You can study everything from the humanities and social sciences to the hard sciences and professional fields like medicine and law.
One of the most prominent scholarships available to international students is the Fully-Funded ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 in China. China has established a variety of scholarships for international students in order to entice more students from other countries to study in China. In an effort to encourage more scientific inquiry, public service, and cultural interchange, the Chinese government has supported the expansion of higher education opportunities for foreign students in various regions of the country. The scholarship program will cover all costs associated with attending a university outside of the recipient’s home country.These CSC scholarships are fully funded, meaning they cover not just tuition but also accommodation, healthcare, and a monthly stipend to help with other costs.
Located in the bustling metropolis of Shanghai, East China Normal University (ECNU) is a premier public research university in China. In October of 1951, Shanghai became home to East China Normal University. As the title “Normal” suggests, the university’s past strengths were in “education,” which is why it was ranked 37th in the world by the Times Higher Education Rankings by Subjects in 2021. The QS Graduate Employability Rankings for 2017 placed East China Normal graduates 151-200 Overall. Here’s the breakdown:
Details of the 2023 China ECNU Shanghai Government Fully Funded Scholarship:
- Offered Degrees: Bachelors, Masters & Ph.D. Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: East China Normal University
- Host Country: China
- Application Last Date: 10 May 2023
- Students will receive a full tuition refund.
- The government of Shanghai offers free housing.
- Medical coverage for students will be given at no cost.
- Each month, undergraduates will get a stipend of 2500 Chinese Yuan.
- Master’s degree students will get a stipend of 3,000 Chinese Yuan ($485) per month.
- A monthly stipend of 3,500 Chinese yuan will be provided to doctoral students.
- Explore new international opportunities and gain insight into Chinese culture.
Qualifications for Submission of an Application:
Applicants for the China-based ECNU Shanghai Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 must meet the following requirements:
- Students must not be Chinese citizens in order to receive the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship.
- This government award is only available to students who are in good health.
- Academic prowess is required of all students.
- In order to earn a bachelor’s degree, applicants must be high school graduates or younger than 25 years old.
- All applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 to be considered for admission to the Master’s program.
- Applicants to the PhD program are required to have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Ineligible students include those who have previously won a scholarship from the Chinese government.
Requirements in Terms of Paperwork:
The ECNU Shanghai Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in China requires the submission of the following documents:
- Application for admission to East China Normal University from outside of China.
- A transcript that has been evaluated and approved
- A declaration of one’s own
- Business Proposal Letter
- Background Checks
- Documentation required for study abroad: passport.
- Bref Curriculum Vitae/Resumé.
- The intent statement or inspiring letter.
- Reference Letters.
- A medical release form.
- Documetn of Language Capacity
- High Scores on the TOEFL or IELTS (Optional) Other relevant papers
Submit Your Application By:
The ECNU Shanghai Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in China has an online application deadline of May 10, 2023.
ECNU Shanghai Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 Application Instructions:
- Please use the “Apply Now” button to submit your application for the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023.
- Before submitting an application, be sure to read the scholarship program’s guidelines.
- Please read the eligibility requirements and terms & conditions before signing up.
- An online application is required of all prospective students.
- Get ready in advance by preparing the required paperwork. At the time of the request, please have the necessary paperwork handy.
- All necessary supporting materials must be uploaded by students.
- Applicants are required to submit an application through ECNU’s website. The next step is to apply and register on the website.
- This is the ECNU ID: 10269. The application can be downloaded and submitted online.