Apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships without IELTS 2022-2023. The 2022-2023 EMJMD Scholarship Catalogue. IELTS is not required for any of the Erasmus Scholarships. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students is a Master’s degree scholarship that allows students from across the world to study at European universities in various European nations. This Scholarship will cover all of your expenses. There are no GRE requirements and no need to contact the professor. Students who have yet to get their final grades may also apply.
International students were given 2,450 scholarships last year. This year, they will assist 2756 Scholars. Among the most sought-after scholarships in Europe, Erasmus is open to students in almost every academic discipline. It is not necessary to have any previous work experience. As part of your program, you will do a part-time internship in a different nation each semester while also attending classes at a different institution in a different country.
Two years of graduate school are covered by the grant. Citizens of any nation may apply for an Erasmus Scholarship. You don’t need to take the IELTS test to study in Europe. IELTS is not required for many scholarships in Europe. According to reports, Erasmus accepts the greatest number of applicants. The application form for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in 2022 may be found here.
Details About Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters
- Deadline: Programs are open and will End in March 2022 (Each Course has a Different Deadline)
No. of Scholarships
2,756 for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
Benefits of the Erasmus Scholarship
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
What is Not Required for the Scholarship?
- Result awaited students can also apply
- GRE is not Required in any Program
- No IELTS
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take a chance
What is Required for the Erasmus Scholarship
- Check to determine whether the institution where you want to attend your program allows any extra language examinations. A New IELTS Alternative, Duolingo English Test Proficiency, Has Been Launched. As a consequence, you may do the exam in the comfort of your own home.
- An IELTS score of at least 6.5 is required for admission to each course. The GRE is not required for any program.
- Provide an English Language Proficiency Certificate in lieu of the IELTS.
- Any previous degree from an English-language school may be verified by submitting an English Language Proficiency Proof from your former university, which states that the student previously got their degree from an English-language institution.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- To choose the program that’s right for you, go through the Erasmus catalog.
- Select 2022 from the drop-down menu next to “Year(s) of student intake.” There will be a complete listing of all 2022 programs included in this document.)
- The three programs that are most appropriate to your profile should be finalized.
- Prepare for any required documents such as a statement of purpose, motivation letter, or personal statement as early as possible.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. Please Visit the Official Website Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalogue (EMJMD)