The fully-funded World Bank Summer Internship 2022 registration is now open. The World Bank Internship will take place in Washington, D.C., at the World Bank Headquarters. Candidates must be undergraduate students, enrolled in a graduate program, or seeking a master’s or doctoral degree to apply. For the Summer Term, the World Bank is accepting applications. This WB Internship Program will cover all of your expenditures. There are no age restrictions.
The WB Internship lasts for four weeks. For the World Bank Winter Internship, there is no minimum age requirement. An English Language Test is not required. Have you ever considered doing an internship at the World Bank? The World Bank is a well-known international institution. Students with a variety of academic backgrounds are welcome to apply.
The World Bank gives all applicants from any country an equal chance. We promote diversity in the workplace and urge all competent applicants, especially women from a variety of professional and academic backgrounds, to apply. Our goal is to find and hire the best people on the planet. The internships will work at the World Bank’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. The World Bank will cover your airfare and other costs. The following is a list of specific details.
- United States of America
- Internship Timeframe: 4 weeks
- Financial Coverage: The project is fully funded.
- The deadline is January 31, 2022.
Summer Internships at the World Bank
Annually, the WB Summer Internship runs from May to September. The internship will last four weeks in total.
WB Internship Fields
The World Bank places high importance on diversity in the workplace and welcomes all eligible candidates. Students from the following fields are eligible to apply:
- Human Development (Public health, Education, Nutrition, Population)
- Natural resource management
- Urban planning
- Social Sciences
- HR Management
Benefits of Internships with the World Bank
All interns are paid an hourly wage by the WB, which will cover their living expenses and meals. Allows up to USD 3,000 in reimbursement for return airline travel costs at the manager’s discretion.
- An undergraduate major and full-time graduate study (pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree with aspirations to return to school full-time).
- There are no age restrictions.
- It is necessary to be fluent in English. It is important to be fluent in French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese. Other abilities, such as computer skills, are beneficial.
- We support diversity in the office and welcome applications from competent persons with different professional and academic experiences.
- Application Form
- Declaration of Interest
- Evidence of Registration in a Graduate Degree Program