UST Scholarships without IELTS 2023-South Korea An additional chance to study in South Korea International students can now apply for scholarships and register at the University of Science and Technology in South Korea. These rewards are available beginning in the autumn of 2023. UST is now awarding Master’s, Ph.D., and PhD scholarships and Master’s Leading Ph.D. Degree Programs. South Korea is increasingly becoming the preferred study location for many overseas students.
Each year, the UST awards approximately 300 International Students With Scholarships to study for free in South Korea and receive a high-quality education. You could be one of the many fortunate students who receive a fully financed scholarship to study at UST (University of Science and Technology).
The University of Science and Technology (UST) is one of the top 100 universities in the world. As a result of recent technological and intellectual advancements, South Korea is quickly becoming one of the world’s leading nations.
If you ever wish to visit South Korea and discover its distinctive culture and environment, you should immediately apply for a study program. Check out the information provided below to learn more about the UST South Korea Scholarships without IELTS 2023 and to apply.
Details Of UST Scholarships without IELTS 2023-South Korea
- Host Country: South Korea
- Organizing University: UST (University of Science and Technology)
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD, and Master’s leading PhD
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 15th May 2023
Also, Check: March-April Government Scholarships Deadlines 2023
Also, Check: Padua University Scholarship 2023 in Italy
Benefits of UST Scholarships in South Korea
The UST Scholarships provide the following incentives to their recipients:
- Tuition Fee Coverage for University Entrance Fee
- Stipends of up to KRW 1,200,000 per month for Master’s students.Stipends of up to KRW 1,600,000 per
- month for Ph.D. students.E-library servicesMedical coverage
- Accident protection insurance
- Counselling services are available.
- Awards for research papers
- Awards of Excellence
- Korean language course for free
- International training programmesProgrammes of Exchange
Fields of Study in South Korea:
- Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials
- Engineering (All Branches)
- Industrial Physics Medical Physics
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Analytical Bioscience
- Measurement Science
- Biotechnology in Food
- Ocean Science Nano Science ICT
Eligibility Criteria For UST Scholarships
For UST Scholarships in South Korea 2023, for example, all applicants must examine the following eligibility criteria:
- All international applicants are welcome to apply.
- South Korean citizens and nationalities are not eligible to apply.
- During the application process, all applicants must submit all required documents.
- All applicants who wish to pursue a Master’s degree must have completed their Bachelor’s degree by the end of September 2024.
- All applicants for Ph.D. programmes must have completed their Masters degree by September 2024.
Required Documents For UST Scholarships :
- All academic transcripts
- Certificates of degrees
- Study plan
- Letter of recommendation
Related Post: University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023
The last date for the submission of an application for UST Scholarships in South Korea is 15th May 2023
How to Apply for UST Scholarships in South Korea?
All international students can apply online for UST Scholarships in South Korea. Follow the given link below, and start enrolling.
Official link: UST Scholarships 2023-24