Scholarships for International Students at the University of Oregon, Oregon, USA, 2024, are now available. Undergraduates, Graduates, and Doctoral students from Anywhere In The World are accepted into Fully Funded Scholarship Programs. Art, Economics, Management, History, Philosophy, Politics, International Relations, and Law are just a few of the many subjects and specializations available.
Scholarships to study at one of the most prestigious colleges in the United States are available at the University of Oregon for the 2024–2025 school year. In addition to providing financial assistance, the International Cultural Service Programme (ICSP) scholarship program inspires students to engage in cultural activities and make positive contributions to their communities. Because of this unique scholarship program, students from all over the world have a better chance of attending the University of Oregon.
The University of Oregon, located in the city of Eugene, was established in 1876 as a public research institution. The school is among the elite group of institutions that make up the Association of American Universities. A “Very High Research Activity” institution in the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education Listed below are specifics on the many scholarship opportunities available to US citizens at the University of Oregon in 2024:
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Scholarships Available at the University of Oregon in the Year 2024:
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Degrees Offered: BS, Master & PhD Programs
- Host Organization: University of Oregon
- Host Country: USA
- Application Last Date: 16 February 2024
Financial Aid for College:
- If you are accepted into the ICSP, you will get a full scholarship covering tuition for between zero and fifteen non-resident credits per semester.
- For the duration of the program, this scholarship amount will be offered.
- The University of Oregon believes that if they can reduce students’ financial stress, they will be better able to concentrate on their education and development as individuals.
- With this guidance, they are better able to take advantage of the many educational and cultural opportunities available to them at the institution.
Criteria for Submission:
- Students from any country in the world can apply for the grant. Anyone interested in studying in another country has a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do so.
- New student applications for the fall 2024 semester are due January 15, 2024.
- No one who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or who is eligible to receive government financial aid in the United States is eligible to apply for the University of Oregon Scholarship.
- It is expected that applicants will be in need financially. This ensures that funding reaches those who can use it the most.
- Applicants are required to have a 3.0 GPA in all courses taken. The applicants’ intelligence will be evaluated by this standard.
- In order to participate in the ICSP, approved students must agree to do 80 hours of community service related to cultural activities each academic year.
- A high GPA is a major plus in the selecting process. Those who have excelled academically have a better shot at winning the scholarship.
- When making hiring decisions, candidates that have demonstrated performance and presentation abilities are prioritized.
- The ability to express oneself clearly is crucial to success in school and in extracurricular cultural activities. Candidates with strong verbal and written communication skills will have an advantage in the selection process.
- A Record of the Highest Accomplishment
- Resume Proposal for Academic Study
- Certificate of Completion or High School Diploma; Proof of English Proficiency
- Two letters of recommendation and a passport-sized photo
- A Statement of purpose or inspiring cover letter.
- Your completed application form and valid passport.
- Visa photocopy.
Deadline for Applications:
U.S. Citizens have until February 16, 2024 to submit an online application for a scholarship at the University of Oregon.
Application Procedures for the University of Oregon’s Scholarship Programs, Class of 2024:
Successful aspirants are chosen based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated Financial Need
- Strong Academic Records
- Strong Communication Skills
- Cultural Activity Participation
- Demonstrated performance and presentation skills
Application Process for Current UO Students:
- Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard
- Complete the Application and Submit Reference Letters
Application Process for Incoming Freshmen, New Transfers, and New Graduates:
- Apply for Admission to the University of Oregon
- Invitation to the UO Scholarship Dashboard
- Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard
- Submit Application and Reference Letters