Highest Priority Abroad Anyone From Outside Of Indonesia with a desire to further their studies can apply for the Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Indonesia. Scholarships covering the full cost of tuition are available to students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, And Doctoral Degree Programs who want to study abroad.
Students in need of financial support to acquire knowledge specific to their field of study can apply for this award. You’ll be able to take your skills to the next level thanks to your newfound knowledge. If you meet the requirements, no one can stop you from visiting Indonesia. This international fellowship opportunity will introduce you to challenges in your disciplines and provide practical advice about how to overcome them. The international exposure will also arm you with the confidence to rationally overcome academic challenges in key subject areas. The BIPA program is a two-semester commitment, but the length of each semester’s IPS grant for international students varies.
There are a total of 164 Muhammadiyah (PTM) Universities in Indonesia, with Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS) being one of the 1890 Private Higher Education Institutions (PTS) in the country. The Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta is committed to developing the next generation of global leaders, particularly in Muslim-majority developing countries. Indonesia has been making an attempt through these scholarships to tap into the potential of clever and creative young minds so that they can contribute to the development of Indonesia and their home countries. This page contains all the information you need to apply for the International Priority Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Indonesia.
An Outline of Indonesia’s International Priority Fully Funded Scholarship for 2023:
- Offered Degree: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta
- Host Country: Indonesia
- Application Last Date: 30th June 2023
Financial Aid for College:
- Tuition expenses will be paid.
- Up to 6 semesters for Ph.D. students.
- Up to four semesters for the master’s program.
- Up to 8 semesters for an undergraduate program.
- A monthly stipend of IDR 1,750,000/- is provided.
- There is a book allowance of IDR 50,000/-.
- Health coverage is provided.
- Visa fees will be reimbursed.
- A return plane ticket is supplied.
- BIPA (Bahasa Indonesia for International Students) is a two-semester course.
Prerequisites for Submission:
- Previous degree completion in a Muslim developing nation is required.
- Applicants’ prior academic performance should have been very strong.
- You need appropriate knowledge for the position you’re seeking.
- It’s recommended to get some experience in a certain area.
- If you want to apply for a scholarship, your passport needs to be valid for at least 18 months after you submit your application.
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Research Proposal
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
The last date to apply online for the International Priority Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Indonesia is 30th June 2023.
Application Procedures for the Indonesian International Priority Fully Funded Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must apply through the Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta’s official website.
- Select “Register Now.”
- Pay close attention to the fields.
- Fill out the required fields precisely.
- Please upload any supporting papers.
- Make sure to submit the application form on time.
- Students must apply before the deadline to be considered for this post.