Summer internships 2022 applications are now being accepted. The University of Tokyo and NIG offer well-known and respected Summer Internships. Summer Internships are fully funded at both universities for undergraduate and graduate scholars. There is no requirement for IELTS exam. At the present time, a passport is not required. Students from all over the globe are welcome to apply.
From June to July 2022, the NIG Summer Internship will take place. The University of Tokyo Internship, on the other hand, will take place from June 6 (Mon) to July 16 (Fri) in 2022. These internships are not the same as one another. Both Internships are open to applicants. In Japan, this is a paid internship. Participants at all levels, including undergraduates and postgraduates, are invited to apply.
The program will cover all costs associated with the program. You are not required to pay anything. Enjoy your Japanese Summer Internship Program. Internships in Japan are a fantastic opportunity for overseas candidates. This internship will pay off in the long run. Full Data is Provided Below.
Information on Summer Internships in Japan-2022
- Japan is a country
- Undergraduates and Master’s Students are the intended audiences.
- Financial Coverage: The project is fully funded.
- The deadline for submissions is January 7, 2022. (For NIG and UTokyo)
Internships for international students are funded entirely in both cases. All expenditures will be paid for free. The following points should be considered.
- Airfare around the world, the cost of travel tickets will be refunded.
- Tickets for local transportation connecting Japan’s airport and NIG.
- The Institute’s Guesthouse provides free accommodation.
- During the program, traveling insurance is required.
- There will also be a food subsidy (1,500 JPY per day, liable to revision).
- Letter of Motivation
- Scanned Academic Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation from your professors
NIG Internships Eligibility Requirements
- Students of any nationality are welcome to participate in the NIG Internship, which is an international internship.
- Students from both undergraduate and postgraduate programmers are qualified.
UTokyo Internship Eligibility Requirements
- Candidates should be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an overseas college or university for the duration of the UTSIP program, and their BA/BS degree must not have been finished.
- Individuals who are thinking about enrolling in graduate school at The University of Tokyo’s graduate schools or elsewhere in Japan.
- Applicants must engage in all activities planned by UTSIP, including classes, laboratory work, and special events.
The deadline for applications for this Program is January 7, 2022. Please Visit.
Please also do follow our Facebook Page ,WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.