PEEF Scholarships for AJK Students for 2022 The Punjab Education Endowment Fund established one thousand scholarships for students in AJK (Azad Jammu and Kashmir). This chance is available to high school and college students enrolled in an educational institution. The PEEF Scholarship Fund is projected to have 75 billion rupees. This is a tremendous offer for all AJK students. You must seize this opportunity and pursue your education and profession. If you passed your Matriculation and Intermediate examinations from a government institution in 2021, you are eligible.
This article contains all the information about the PEEF Scholarship Programme for 2022. To apply, you must read the entire article. All candidates from AJK are strongly encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
Your scholarship will be accepted only in Scholarship 2022 format. You can either download the application from the PEEF website or mail it to the address listed at the bottom of this post.
PEEF Scholarships 2022 for AJK Students Details
|Area:||AJK (Azad Jammu Kashmir)|
|Fields of study:||All fields|
|Deadline:||15th November 2022.|
Before applying for the PEEF Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements of the Program.
- All the applicants must have a domicile of AJK.
- It is a merit-based scholarship, so all the students must have obtained at least 60% marks in Matriculation or Intermediate 2021 from a government school or college in AJK.
- The applicant should have cleared the exams from only a government school or college.
- All the students must have enrolled in a full-time registered school/college.
- The applicant’s parent’s income must not be higher than Rs.23,000/-
- Grade 1-4 employees’ children are relieved of the income conditions.
- Children of those martyred in terrorist attacks are also relieved of the income conditions.
- All the applicants must not be receiving any other scholarship from other sources.
Moreover, special quota scholarships are also available for those falling under the following categories;
- Children of government servants BPS1-4.
- Children belonging to a minority religion.
- Children of Civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
- Orphan Children
- Special Children.
The last date for form submission is 15th November 2022
How to apply?
- You must submit the complete application form before the deadline (12-11-2022).
- Only the prescribed application form will be accepted.
- You can find the application form online on the website of PEEF.
- You can also get your application form from the office of Secretariat Higher Education, room no. 4, block 10, new Secretariat Complex.
Please also do follow our Facebook Page, WHATSAPP GROUP,,, Telegram Group, for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update