The PEC Scholarship Program 2023 is excellent news for engineering students. Pakistan Engineering Council has lately announced the availability of scholarships for Pakistani citizens. The awards are available for both undergraduate and graduate degree programmes. Engineering-related students seeking funding possibilities are urged to peruse this posting and submit an application.
PEC offers 50 scholarships for Bachelor of Science in Engineering programmes and 100 scholarships for Master of Science programmes. The Pakistan Engineering Council Scholarship Program is open to all male and female candidates in engineering disciplines.
The Application Process For The PEC Scholarship is online, so all you need to do is visit the official website and apply online. Candidates must print out the application form, include all relevant attachments, and send it to the Pakistan Engineering Congress. The deadline for submission of applications is November 30, 2022. Students interested in the PEC scholarship must submit an application by the deadline.
Students with at least a 3.0 GPA out of a possible 4.0 are eligible to apply for this prize. Apply for the PEC Scholarship Programme after reviewing the information provided below.
Details About PEC Scholarship Program 2023
|Organization:||Pakistan Engineering Council|
|Program Type:||Need-Based Scholarship|
|Application Deadline||3th January 2023|
Also, Check Romania Government Scholarships 2023
Also, Check PEEF Scholarships 2022
To apply for the PEC Scholarship, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Students enrolled in any engineering discipline are eligible to apply
- Candidates can apply by post
- Students must not have secured any other scholarship
- Minimum CGPA required 3 out of 4
- Incorrect information can lead to disqualification
- Candidates are requested to write proper University, Campus, Degree, etc
- Duration of Examination, CGPA/%age must be mentioned on the semester result card
- Attach all the documents required in the application
- Attested CNIC Copies
- Attested copy of last examination result
- Bonafide certificate from the home institute
- Attested copies of Matric, FSC, and BSC certificates
- Statement of purpose
- Domicile Certificate
- All other relevant documents required in the application
The last date for submitting the PEC Scholarship application is 3th January 2022.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply to the PEC website www.pecongress.org.pk/scholarship; after visiting the link, candidates need to click on MS for the online application form and submit the online application duly filled.
Send the printed online application form along with the documents to the following address:
Pakistan Engineering Congress
PEC Building, (4th Floor)
97-A/D-1 Liberty Market, Gulberg III, Lahore
PH: 042-35784235, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org