All International Students seeking higher education in the United Arab Emirates are eligible to apply for the MBZUAI Scholarship, Class of 2024. This Fully Funded Scholarship is available to students from All Over The World who wish to pursue a Master’s or Doctoral Degree in artificial intelligence at Muhammad Bin Ziad University.
The MBZUAI Scholarships are among the best scholarships offered by the UAE Government for international students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees. This fully funded scholarship provides financial support for all necessary living expenditures in the United Arab Emirates, including tuition. If you come from an English-speaking background, your IELTS or TOEFL score may not be necessary to apply for the MBZUAI Scholarship.
One of the top new schools in 2019 is Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates’ Muhammad Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence (MBZUAI). According to the QS World University Rankings 2024, Muhammad Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence is ranked 701–710. Talented students from all around the world can find welcoming communities at MBZUAI, an institution with an emphasis on international standards. Don’t pass up the chance to study in the United Arab Emirates on a full scholarship. The MBZUAI Scholarship Details Are Listed Below:
Overview of the MBZUAI Scholarship 2024 in Its Entirely:
- Offered Degrees: Master’s & Ph.D.
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Muhammad Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence
- Host Country: UAE
- Application Last Date: 31st March 2024
Help with College Costs:
- Complete Tuition Fee Waiver
- Monthly Stipend for living expenses.
- Part-Time Studies
- Insurance Coverage
Courses Offered at MBZUAI in the United Arab Emirates:
Scholarships from MBZUAI are available for the following majors:
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
Criteria for Submission:
Master’s Degree Coursework
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a university in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is necessary.
- A minimum of 6 on the IELTS or 90 on the TOEFL iBT is necessary to demonstrate competency in the English language.
- A minimum cumulative university GPA of 3.20 is expected.
- A declaration of intent and recommendation letters are required.
- You’ll need to do well on both the test and the interview to get admitted.
- Include a research statement and an 800-word purpose statement in your application materials.
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.2 on all undergraduate and graduate work.
- Getting a 3.0 on the analytical writing section of the GRE and scores of 150 on the verbal and quantitative tests.
Deadline for Applications:
Applications for the MBZUAI Scholarships 2024 for International Students are due by March 31, 2024.
Instructions for Filling Out the 2024 MBZUAI Scholarship Application:
- Go to MBZUAI’s official website and fill out the online application.
- You’ll get a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- As requested on the application form, provide true personal data.
- Scan and upload your resume, a form of government-issued identity, and any necessary photos.
- For every section of the application form, complete all the necessary requirements.
- Please carefully review your application form to make sure that all of the information is accurate.
- Once the application form has been completed, upload it to complete your submission.