All International Students who are interested in attending the LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy are encouraged to apply. Those interested in applying for Fully Supported Scholarships to complete their Master’s programmes in a foreign country can do so now. Business, management, economics, finance, politics, and law are just a few of the many available majors and minors.
Students from all over the world can apply for scholarships and fellowships made available by the Italian government. One of these outstanding grants is the LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy. Anyone from anywhere on the globe can apply for the LUISS Masters Scholarship. Luiss University in Italy is offering eight international students the chance to study there for free. All fees associated with pursuing a master’s degree at Luiss University in Italy are covered by the master’s scholarship. Depending on how well you did this year, your scholarship may be extended into next year.
Umberto Agnelli, younger brother of Italian business magnate Gianni Agnelli, and his associates founded the “LUISS” or “LUISS Guido Carli” private university in Rome, Italy, in 1974. Luiss is ranked as one of the top 100 European business schools by the Financial Times. According to a 2013 survey by Censis and the Italian daily La Repubblica, Luis Guido Carli University ranked first among medium-sized private Italian universities in political science and second in law and economics. For further information about the LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy, See The List Of Requirements And Deadlines Below.
In-Depth Description of the LUISS Fully Funded Master’s Scholarship 2023 in Italy:
- Offered Degrees: Masters Programs
- Host Organization: Luiss Guido Carli University
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Country: Italy
- Application Last Date: 4th July 2023
Financial Aid for College:
All international students are welcome to apply for the LUISS Excellent Scholarship in Italy, which covers the cost of a master’s degree in Italy.
Luiss Guido Carli University’s Courses and Subjects:
The four disciplines open to international candidates for a Luiss Master’s Scholarship are as follows.
What You Need to Do to Apply:
- Applicants should have at least a 4-year degree.
- Master’s degree candidates at LUISS Guido Carli University are required to register for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Required to provide official GMAT or GRE results
- Academic success is required.
The Required Paperwork:
- Highest Level Diploma Travel Document for Overseas Students.
- Bref Curriculum Vitae/Resumé.
- Recently taken photo that is passport size.
- Letter of Intent or Invitation
- Proposal for Medical Research Report
- Authentication of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Optional Language Verification
- Strategy for Learning
- Proposals of Service.
- A medical release form.
The LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship 2023 application deadline is July 4, 2023.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for the LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy:
- For online scholarship applications, go to the LUISS university website and click on the Financial Aid and Scholarships web pages.
- Upload the required documents as soon as possible and submit the application.
- The following are the links to the online application and the official scholarship: