Yes, most definitely. The DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships for 2023-24 have been announced by the German government. International students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this German scholarship program. This scholarship is offered to students enrolled in Full-Time Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs at Germany’s most prestigious universities. Participants will have the opportunity to study at some of Germany’s most prestigious universities. Over 100,000 German and Foreign Students are supported by the German government each year. The German government will fund all of the costs.
Master’s/MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. Degrees are provided in a wide range of academic fields. It will take between 12 and 24 months to complete a Master’s Degree and 36 months for a PhD. International students from all over the world are flocking to study in Germany. One of the world’s most prestigious scholarships, t is widely regarded as one of the best.
How Come More Students Prefer German Scholarships? Because the scholarships are paid. Airfare Tickets are included in your monthly salary of 800-1200 Euros. The German Government Scholarship does not need a fee for applicants.. In 2023-24, they are all open to new students. No tuition is required to attend German universities. Fully Funded Scholarships for 2022 are Plentiful in Germany. You may find out more about Germany’s 2023-24 government scholarships here.
Details About Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD Germany Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students. It will cover all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
The Updated list of DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany courses for the Master & Ph.D. Degree programs. Every Year, thousands of students coming from all around the world trust their education at German universities
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates From all Developing Countries. You can check the List of the Developing Countries (Here)
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).
Also Apply for: DESY Summer Student Program 2022 in Germany | Fully Funded
The Last Date to Apply for the Annual Germany Government Scholarship 2023-24 is Varies from Course to Course.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to apply Online & fill out the Application form & upload the Documents.
- The Official Announcement of the Scholarship can be found here
- The List of the Deadline and courses is updated here