Interested in Attending School for Free? The Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022 application period has begun. This is a full-fledged scholarship that covers all costs. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan fully funds the Azerbaijani Government Scholarship. All levels of study are eligible for the Azerbaijan Scholarship: Undergraduates, Postgraduates,Doctoral students, and those pursuing general medicine or residency training. This program is open to international students from a variety of nations.
However, it is not required that you have a Certificate of Proficiency in English before Applying. There’s No Need to Take The IELTS or TOEFL. The Azerbaijan Scholarship Program does Not Require an Application Fee. The President of the Republic of Azerbaijan approved the Azerbaijani Scholarship.
We may apply for this scholarship with ease if we take into account the perks, since they don’t require an IELTS score. Azerbaijan’s best universities offer a total of 40 scholarships each year. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will Cover all Costs. All academic fields/Majors are eligible for the Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship, including undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. Please see the information provided below for additional details on the 2022 Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship program.
Details About Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st April 2022
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students & it will cover the following expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral & other Courses.
- Round Airfare International Flight Tickets.
- Monthly Stipend for Meals, Accommodation, and Utility costs (800 AZN).
- Medical Insurance.
- Visa and Registration Costs.
The Programmes provide an opportunity for selected candidates on annual basis to study in the Leading Universities of Azerbaijan
- Preparatory Courses
- General medicine/residency programs
List of Participating Universities:
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku State University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State University
- Baku Music Academy
- Khazar University
- ADA University
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Ganja State University
- For Undergraduate Programs, an applicant must be younger than 25 years old.
- For Graduate Programs, an applicant must be younger than 30 years old
- For the Doctoral Program, the applicant must be younger than 40 years old
List of Eligible Countries
The Participants from OIC Member Countries & NAM Member Countries are eligible. The Full List of the Eligible Countries is Updated (Here)
Selection & Result
- Review of the Relevant Documents.
- Interviews Online (Skype/Interview).
- Results End of July 2022
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English (Not Mandatory)
The last date to apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan is 1st April 2022
How to Apply for Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022:
- The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship.
- Download the file of the application form. The Guidelines to fill out the application form is available here
- To apply for the Scholarship, Please Visit Here