If you are an International Student Interested in Studying in Germany on a scholarship through the Friedrich Ebert Foundation for the Academic Year 2023–24, you are eligible to apply. Students from any country are welcome to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to complete their Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degrees. Architecture, civil and architectural engineering, social sciences, management, and sustainable technology are just some of the many available majors.
Candidates hail from all over the world, including the countries of the Global South (Asia, Africa, and Latin America), the former Soviet Union, and eastern and south-eastern European Union (EU) member states. High-achieving students from any discipline who are committed to and support social democratic values and who wish to pursue further education in Germany are encouraged to apply. Students from outside of Germany who have strong academic records and a desire to study in Germany can apply for scholarships through the Friedrich Ebert Foundation. Recipients of the award are expected to uphold and show democratic values in their daily lives. The initiative annually awards forty scholarships in Germany. Each scholarship comes with a monthly stipend, medical coverage, and money to help support a family.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Germany sponsors a global scholarship program wherein students work with people from other cultures, socioeconomic backgrounds, and political beliefs under the direction of German expert teams. This scholarly initiative in Europe seeks to foster a multiethnic group committed to expanding human knowledge. The organization hopes to make Germany a global driver of professional skills by enlisting the participation of young brains in a variety of initiatives aimed at recruiting overseas students. Please get your scholarship application for Germany submitted on time. For Additional Information On The FEF Scholarship, Please See the Bullet Points Below.
Detailed Description of the German Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for the Academic Year 2023–24:
- Offered Degrees: Diploma, Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D. Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
- No. of Scholarships: 40
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Last Date: 31 October 2023
Financial Aid for College:
- Tuition is waived.
- Master’s degree programs cost 850 euros per month compared to 830 euros per month for bachelor’s degree, certificate, and state examination programs.
- It simplifies the process of providing employees with health coverage.
- Students with dependent children will get an annual family stipend of 276 Euros.
What You Need to Do to Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled in a state-sanctioned higher education institution in Germany.
- Candidates should have an impressive record in the classroom.
- Candidates are required to have a solid grasp of the German language.
- Those applying should be motivated, honest, and mature.
- Candidates should be involved in both politics and society.
- Candidates should show that they truly value democratic principles.
All required paperwork must be uploaded during the online application process. Details are Provided in the Lines that Follow:
- Earning one’s high school diploma
- A copy of your academic transcript is required if you have a master’s degree.
- You need a master’s degree transcript to enroll in a Ph.D. program.
- Bref Curriculum Vitae/Resumé.
- The intent statement or inspiring letter.
- Course of Study
- Proposals of Service.
- A medical release form.
Dates for submitting an online application for a Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for 2023–24 in Germany are Subject To Change.
Instructions for Applying to the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship Program for the Academic Year 2023–24 in Germany:
- Applicants must use their website to submit their forms.
- Applicants need to give careful consideration to the program they choose to join.
- Applicants should give careful consideration to their country of origin.
- Please provide as much personal information as you can, including your full name, current address, date of birth, and country of origin.
- Please make sure to complete each level’s required fields.
- Don’t rush through the application.