Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Awards 2023-2024 Have you completed your bachelor’s degree and are seeking a master’s programme? Loosen up! Because we have already presented you with the opportunity to earn your master’s degree through the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship for the 2023-2024 Academic Year. The scholarship is open to all international students enrolled in any institution’s Higher Education Institute who are citizens of a qualifying nation.
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships aim to attract talented and academically outstanding students to Europe and improve the quality of higher education in Europe. Students can apply for master’s programmes designed and delivered by an international partnership of higher education institutions. The European Union (EU) provides funding and scholarships to the best and most promising students in the world.
If you want to take advantage of the best opportunity for your master’s career, you should read this entire post and become familiar with the requirements and application procedure.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships 2023 Details
- Eligible Country: EU/EEA
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Duration: 2 years
- Deadline: 16 February 2023
Also, Check IELTS Preparation Free Online Course 2023
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship Benefits
The program is very generous among other known scholarship programs and tries to cover as many educational expenses as possible, including;
- Students are awarded Scholarships that will cover their tuition fee for the entire Masters’s program.
- Living expenses of €1,400 per month
- Institutional cost of €750 per month.
- Travel expenses
- Insurance Package
- Monthly Subsidies
- And much more.
- A Motivation Letter
- Passport Copy
- Academic Transcripts
- Language Proficiency Score
- Candidates’ Passport size photos
- Update Resume (Optional)
- Study Plan
- Recommendation Letter
- Research Plan
- Financial Statement
- Letter of Intent
The following criteria need to be fulfilled before applying for prestigious scholarships of Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters programs, such as,
- Students must belong to higher education institutions.
- HEI was established in EU member states.
- Organizations from Belarus and Russian Federation are not eligible to apply.
- The scholarship is available to study anywhere in the world.
- Students at the master’s level can apply from anywhere in the world.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or be looking in the last year of their Bachelor’s studies at the time of application.
The last date for submitting the online application for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Program is 16th February 2023. If you are interested, don’t forget to submit the application before the given due date.
Related Post: Scholarships in South America 2023-24
Erasmus Mundus scholarship 2023 How to Apply?
To apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship, you may visit the link attached. The link will redirect you to the online catalog of Erasmus Mundus Masters programs; check out all the required details and apply for the opportunity.
Discover how to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships in 2023! Get all the information you need, from eligibility criteria to potential funding opportunities. We have provided the details regarding this European scholarship in this post with its official link; give it a read and apply for the opportunity.