Denmark Jobs with Work Visa 2023: Seeking Employment Abroad?We offer exceptional opportunities for international candidates who desire to establish themselves abroad and advance their careers. In 2023, international applicants will be able to register for jobs in Denmark without a work visa. In Denmark, there are numerous job openings in a variety of sectors, making it easy to find employment. Denmark welcomes all qualified applicants pursuing career advancement.
Denmark is renowned for being the nicest country on earth. It is renowned for its durability, quality, and sanitation, and has one of the most peaceful societies. To construct a secure future for oneself and one’s family, one must seek out all of the aforementioned components. If you are already captivated by Denmark’s beauty, you should read this post because we have an opportunity for international candidates to advance their professions.
In this article, we provide a list of some of the available careers in Denmark, along with their average salaries. For more details, keep reading.
Details of Denmark Jobs with Work Visa 2023
- Country: Denmark
- Countries Eligible: International Applicants
- Employment Opportunities
Also, Check High Demand Jobs in Australia 2023
List of Denmark Jobs with free work visa 2023.
Denmark is already populated, and some people might think acquiring a job is going to take a lot of work there, but some employers have authorization from the Danish government to hire foreign workers who are difficult to find in Denmark. The following list has some of the jobs with a free work visa for you;
#1. Engineering Jobs in Denmark.
If you have a degree in the field of engineering, then you have a golden chance to build your career in Denmark. You can find jobs in the area of computer science, construction, and information technology. Civil, mechanical, and software engineering are the most in-demand positions.
Top companies with job openings are Siemens Gamesa, Energi Viborg Elteknik, Danfoss International, Crown Tech ApS, K.J. Enterprise, Innowise group, etc. You are required to meet the following criteria for the jobs;
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER – to qualify for this position, you must have a BSc degree in the respective field and technical skills. The average salary for this post is 30,000 to 52,000 DKK per month.
- CIVIL ENGINEER – to qualify for this position, y must hold a Master’s degree in civil or geotechnical engineering and a minimum of 3 years of experience in project management. The average salary of civil engineers is 20,400 to 58,600 DKK per month.
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – to qualify as a software engineer, you must have a BSc degree in software, Mathematics, and science and also knowledge of computer systems and languages (C++ & Java). The average salary for this post is 40,000 DKK per month.
#2. Universities Jobs in Denmark.
International candidates interested in the field of lecturers, associate professors, and researchers can find jobs in various leading institutes in Denmark. Some of these universities include; Arhus University, Syddansk University, and Regions Jaelland. To be eligible for these positions, you must follow the following requirements;
- LECTURERS – This post requires you to have a Ph.D. degree in relevant fields, teaching experience, and excellent communication skills. The average salary of lecturers is 26,700 to 87,000 DKK per month.
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSORS – you must hold university academic qualifications, teaching experience, and research publications. The associate professors can earn up to 637,788 DKK per year.
- RESEARCHERS – Researchers must also have a strong publications portfolio and Ph.D. degrees in relevant areas. The average salary of researchers is 26,600 DKK per month.
#3. Aviation Jobs in Denmark.
The very high in-demand jobs in Denmark are Aviation and airline jobs. The companies offer jobs for various positions, including; pilots, cabin crew, security, ground staff, ATC tower staff, etc. These companies are named as Uni-Fly Denmark, SAS, Navi-air, etc.
The aviation and airline jobs have the following requirements;
- PILOT – for this position, you must have an EASA license and English language proficiency. The average salary of a pilot is 68,300 DKK per month.
- CABIN CREW – for this position, candidates must be older than 18 years, hold a valid EU/EEA/Swiss visa, have 180cm in height, and have secondary education. The average salary for this post is 504,300 DKK per year.
- ATC jobs – for this position, you must have a knowledge of EASA, with ATCO training certificate, and a high school degree. You must also have teaching experience. The average salary of an ATC worker is 604,089 DKK per year.
#4. Banking Jobs in Denmark.
Banking Jobs in Denmark are hiring business analysts, asset managers, internal auditors, and financial analysts. Some of the leading banks include; Jyske Bank, Saxo Bank, and Nordea Bank. You can also apply for these jobs if you fulfill the following criteria;
- ASSET MANAGERS – you must hold a degree in finance or business to be eligible for this job and also a minimum of 3 years of experience in project management. The average salary of asset managers is 753,173 DKK per year.
- BUSINESS ANALYSTS – to be able to apply for this position, the candidate must hold a degree of BSc in business, finance, or economics and a minimum 5 years of experience in relevant fields. You can earn up to 52,000 DKK per month.
- AUDITOR & FINANCIAL ANALYSTS – you are required to have certificates and practical training in this field and a minimum of 3 years of experience public firm. The average salary of auditors is 37,000 DKK per month, whereas financial analysts can earn up to 51,200 DKK per month.
#5. Hotels Jobs in Denmark.
Now you can find jobs in many Danish hotels and apply for the position of Chef, head Chef, attendant, waiter, Receptionist, dishwasher, etc. You must have a Chef certificate to qualify for the position and must satisfy the needs of Chefs. Whereas other positions require you to have a knowledge of maintenance and must hold a high school degree.
Some popular hotels with jobs opening include; Copenhagen Marriot Hotel, Radisson Collection Royal Hotel, Nimb Hotel, and Hotel D’angleterre.
- Head Chef: 370,189 to 648,762 DKK per year.
- Chefs: $14 to $25 per hour.
- Dishwasher: 5260 to 15,500 DKK.
- Attendants: 276,928 DKK.
#6. Healthcare Jobs in Denmark.
The healthcare sector in Denmark has many jobs opening for nurses, medical receptionists, and surgeons. You can find these jobs at Aarhus University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, and Statens Serum Institut. The following requirements need to be fulfilled before applying for these positions in Denmark, such as;
- NURSE- this position requires you to have proficiency in the Danish language and hold a BSc degree in nursing with a registered nursing certificate. The average salary of nurses is 33,200 DKK per month.
- SURGEON – to apply for this position, you must specialize in your respective field, have 2 to 3 years of experience working in hospital settings, and also hold a license to practice. The average salary of surgeons is 126,600 DKK per month.
- MEDICAL Receptionist – this position requires you to have strong computer and desktop skills with a minimum of a high school degree. Candidates must be efficient in the knowledge of medical terminologies. The average salary of the Receptionist is 21,999 DKK per month.
#7. Logistics Sector Jobs in Denmark.
There are many opportunities in the logistics sector of Denmark for a logistics manager and assistant or a supply chain manager. Some companies with job openings include Clipper Group Logistics, Danfoss International Logistics, A.P. Moller, etc. To qualify for these jobs, you must fulfill the following criteria;
- LOGISTICS ASSISTANT – for this position, you must have an experience in IT and a minimum of 5 years of experience in this field. The average salary is 28,900 DKK per month.
- MANAGER – Managers also need to be experienced in the field. You can earn up to 28,900 DKK per month.
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – supply managers must have experience in warehouses with CPIM certifications. The average salary is 71,000 DKK per month.