All Qualified Overseas Students who wish to study at Montreal University in Canada are invited to apply for fully funded scholarships for the Academic Year 2023. Apply now for Fully Supported Scholarships to complete your Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree at an international institution!
One such award is the Canada-Based Montreal University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023. International students studying at Montreal University in Canada can now apply for available scholarships for the 2023–24 School Year. Scholarships are available at all degree levels, from undergraduate to doctoral, and are fully funded by the institution. You can choose from 600 different courses of study. Anyone from anywhere in the world can apply for this position. All of the students’ essential costs will be covered. Almost every significant academic discipline is well represented at the University of Montreal.
There is a public research university in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and it is called the University of Montreal. The University of Montreal receives funding from the government and is a member of the Association of Canadian Universities. Montreal University, the second-largest university in Canada, is ranked number seventy-three in the world. Listed Below Are Specifics About The Canada-based Montreal University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023:
An Outline of All of the Available Scholarships at the University of Montreal in Canada for 2023 and Beyond:
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: Montreal University
- Host Country: Canada
- Application Last Date: 1st September 2023
- The Ph.D. applicants will receive $21,593.35 per year (3 sessions, or 45 credits), or $7,197.78 every session, or $479.85 per credit.
- For non-research length, master’s applicants will receive $10,046.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits), $3,348.78 per session (15 credits equivalent), or $223.25 per credit, and for research duration, $10,169.68 per year (3 sessions, corresponding to 45 credits), $3,389.89 per session, or $225.99 per credit.
- Candidates for a bachelor’s degree will receive $12,951.76 per year, or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits), or $431.73 per credit, in Level A; $6,172.60 per year, or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits), or $205.75 per credit, in Level B; and $2,159.15 per year, or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits), or $71.97 per credit, in Level C.
Criteria for Submission:
- No Canadian citizens or permanent residents may enter.
- Students who want to apply must first have permission to do so.
- Each applicant must be a full-time student at the Université de Montréal for the duration of the application period.
- This award is open to students from anywhere in the globe to apply for at the University of Montréal.
The Required Paperwork:
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Research Proposal
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Canada’s Montreal University is offering fully funded scholarships for 2023, but the application deadline is September 1st.
Guidelines on How to Submit an Application for the Montreal University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in Canada:
- To apply for this, aspirants should take admitted to any of the offered programs at the University of Montreal, Canada.
- After that, entrants will be automatically considered for this fully funded scholarship in Canada.