Every qualified Overseas Student is welcome to apply for the University of Insubria Scholarship Programme 2023 in Italy. Students in need of Financial Assistance to complete their Bachelor’s Or Master’s Degree Programmes at an international institution are encouraged to apply. Science, medicine, engineering, economics, law, and the humanities are just a few of the many disciplines represented.
One of these illustrious awards is the Scholarship Programme at the University of Insubria in Italy for 2023. Students of exceptional ability and promise were encouraged to apply to the University of Insubria in order to earn their bachelor’s or master’s degrees in Italy. A foreign applicant may receive a full tuition waiver from the university. All students, UE and otherwise, are welcome to apply for this award. The University of Insubria provides an excellent education and a stepping stone for its students to realise their ambitions. The campus spans both Varese and Como. The institute offers numerous graduate and undergraduate student scholarships. It has constructed and developed lab and library facilities, as well as competent teachers.
The University of Insubria is a public institution of higher education in Italy that maintains locations in Como, Varese, Busto Arsizio, and Saronno. It was established in 1998 and takes its name from the geographical and historical area of Insubria. In the CENSIS 2010/2011 rankings for the Faculty of Law, the Como University School of Law has moved up from ninth to sixth place. In 2013, the “Great University Guide” published by the newspaper La Repubblica in collaboration with Censis placed the Faculty of Law in seventh place nationwide with an “AAA” grade, up from fourth in 2011 and sixth in 2010. Below Are Specifics About The Scholarship Opportunities Available In The Year 2023 At Italy’s University of Insubria:
Detailed Information about Italy’s University of Insubria’s Scholarship Opportunities for 2023:
- Offered Degree: Undergraduate & Masters Programs
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- Host Organization: University of Insubria
- No. of Awards: 20
- Host Country: Italy
- Application Last Date: 31st May 2023
Aid for Students in Need of a Scholarship:
- In the last year of a three-year programme, students are eligible to apply for regional prizes.
- The University will provide twenty (20) two-year scholarships each year at a value of € 5,000.00 (before taxes and fees).
- Over the course of two academic years, a total of €2.500,00 will be awarded in four equal installments.
The University of Insurbia provides the following majors and electives:
What You Need to Do to Apply:
- All participants must be enrolled students at the University of Insubria.
- The ability to communicate in Italian is a prerequisite for this course.
- Applicants must fulfil all criteria in order to be granted an Italian visa.
- The minimum required GPA to apply in the host country is 75%.
- We welcome applications from students all across the world.
- Candidates must show that they are in the top 25% of their graduating high school class.
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Research Proposal
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Deadline for Applications:
The last date to apply online for the University of Insubria Scholarship Programs 2023 in Italy is 31st May 2023.
Guidelines on How to Submit an Application for the University of Insubria Scholarship Programs 2023 in Italy:
- Candidates are expected to apply online using the i-STUD portal after creating an account.
- Students must first check the eligibility requirements.
- Ensure that you have official copies of your credentials.
- Obtain official copies of your academic transcripts.
- Make certain that you have English language skills.
- You must complete the online application form after completing the above-mentioned paperwork processes.
- Make certain that you have answered all of the questions on the application form.