Canada University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 Who wouldn’t want to go to Canada to finish their education? However, due to inflation and diminished financial resources, not everyone is able to realise their dreams. Therefore, we conducted research and identified one of the best scholarship opportunities for you, which will allow you to remain in Canada and complete your education without incurring any financial burden.
The Alberta University provides funding for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral Programmes In Canada. You can apply from anywhere in the world without having to pay an application fee. Each year, the Canadian government offers numerous scholarship programmes for international students, making Canada the premier destination for international students to pursue higher education.
The University of Alberta offers degrees in nearly every field of study; you can choose from Social Sciences, Computer Science, and Engineering, Among Others. The scholarship is responsible for covering the financial costs associated with a student’s education in Canada.
Today, many universities are also exempting students from stringent English Language requirements because there are numerous simple and alternative ways to demonstrate English proficiency. Alberta University is one of them.
The top-ranked public research university in Canada, the University of Alberta, is Ranked Fifth Overall. Apply immediately if you wish to join the most prestigious educational institution. Please read the entire article for additional information regarding the application procedure.
University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2023 Details
- Country: Canada
- Host University: University of Alberta
- Degree level: Undergraduate/Masters/Ph.D.
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: Varies
Also, Check: Sabanci University Scholarship in Turkey 2023
Also, Check: Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023
University of Alberta Scholarships Benefits
The University of Alberta offers fully funded scholarships, so students must be reassured about the financial expenses of being in Canada. The students will have the following benefits from the University of Alberta scholarship;
- All international students will receive a scholarship amount of $9000 (payable over 4 years).
- All international students who want to pursue Doctoral degree programs will receive a scholarship amount of $5000 per year.
- There are a lot of Scholarships that offers various and huge amount of scholarships.
- You will get a chance to study at the top-ranked University.
- A change to interact with different cultural groups and develop social networks.
To qualify for the University of Alberta Scholarships, students must follow the given criteria below;
- All international students are invited to apply for UOA Scholarships
- Canadian citizens are also eligible to apply for any scholarship program.
- Late submission of the application will be accepted.
- To enroll in a Master’s degree program, you must obtain an undergraduate certificate.
- If you want to enroll in Ph.D. degree programs, you must have completed your master’s.
- The age limit for Master’s degree programs is not more than 35 years old.
- The age limit for Ph.D. degree programs is at most 40 years old.
- There is no need for IELTS tests.
- All students must present good academic records.
- To enroll in undergraduate programs, you must have obtained 12 years of official education from your home country.
Available Fields of Study:
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences.
- Alberta School of Business.
- Fine Arts and Humanities.
- Social Sciences.
- Medicine & Dentistry.
- Native Studies.
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Public Health.
- Rehabilitation Medicine.
Explore more programs here: Fields of Study.
All students must present the following necessary and required documents during the process of application, such as;
- Higher Secondary School Certificates for undergraduate programs.
- Bachelor’s degree certificates for Master’s degree programs.
- Master’s degree certificates for Ph.D. programs.
- A valid passport.
- Motivational Letter
- Research proposal (for Master/Ph.D.)
- Two recommendation letters
- 1st July, for September Admission
- 1st November, for January Admission
- 1st March for May admission
- 1st May for July admission
How to Apply?
All international students can apply online. Go to the official website of the University of Alberta and start your application. All the instructions are mentioned on the official website of the University. Follow the official link given below;
UOA Canada Scholarship Official Link
In this post, we have discussed all the details and requirements regarding the Alberta University Scholarships for international students. If you are looking for Bachelor, Master & Ph.D. scholarships in Canada, you should miss out on this post.
Please also do follow our Facebook Page ,WHATSAPP GROUP,, Telegram Group, Youtube Channel for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update