McDonald Foundation Fellowships 2023 Have you been searching for a better fund to cover your financial needs and allow you to complete the research you’ve already begun? Then, you may submit an application for a McDonald Fellowship and continue your research. In memory of Ian McDonald, the Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (MSIF) is funding the Mcdonald Fellowship. You can enjoy your research work without worry or expense for many years. All applicants from low-income backgrounds can now study abroad at prestigious research institutions.
Participants will have the opportunity to collaborate with professionals and other researchers and exchange ideas. Both Early-Stage And Mid-Stage Researchers are welcome to apply and continue their work on multiple sclerosis. You can use the completion of your work to forge connections and relationships with other developing nations.
Multiple Sclerosis is a disorder of the central nervous system that can wreak havoc on the human body and life. MSIF seeks to reduce the number of individuals affected by this disease. They are attempting to fund as many researchers as possible in order to find a solution or preventative measure. If you believe you can make a difference in your country and the world by seizing this opportunity, you must not waste time.
In addition, participants will be required to present their ideas and work to their supervisors at the conclusion of the first year; if approved, they will be given an additional year to complete their research program. If you intend to apply for this fellowship, you must read the full article for additional details.
McDonald Fellowships 2023 Details
- Country: Open to Different Countries
- Degree level: Researcher
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: fellowships
- Deadline: 30th June 2023.
Also, Check Canadian Scholarships Accepting 6.5 IELTS Bands
Also, Check Fully Funded Switzerland Scholarships without IELTS 2023
Benefits of McDonald Fellowships for Researchers 2023.
The McDonald Fellowships is offering the following benefits to the winner of the program;
- Grants worth around GBP 30,000 per year
- The grant intends to cover the living expenses and travel costs.
- The host institution will also receive an amount of GBP 2,000 per year.
- All participants will be able to work in an advanced environment with rich knowledge of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Researchers will get a chance to reach their goals and obtain solutions.
- All applicants from developing countries will be able to work in advanced technology and laboratories.
- All applicants will also get a chance to create social networking and increase career opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria McDonald Fellowships
There are specific criteria which need to be fulfilled before applying for the McDonald Fellowships for Researchers, such as;
- All applicants must be at the postgraduate level.
- All applicants must have at least MSc or PhD/MD level degree in the relevant field.
- All applicants must belong to low-income or middle-income countries, as the World Bank defines.
- All applicants must be performing research in the area related to Multiple Sclerosis.
- MSIF grant must support the project of study in another country.
- You must submit three reference letters from three different referees.
- You must submit a supporting statement from the host organization.
The applications deadline for McDonald Fellowships is 30th June 2023
The following points will take you through the application process for McDonald Fellowships for Researchers 2023. Such as;
- You must apply online.
- Before applying, please consider your eligibility.
- Submit all the required documents in exact numbers.
- Fill out the application form, and don’t empty the space for any required fields.
- Ensure the application form is filled out completely and then submit it.
- All applicants must apply before the deadline (30th June 2023).
For more details and application, visit the official link given below:
Official website: Mcdonald fellowship 2023
Related Post: Government Scholarships without IELTS 2023
In this post, we have mentioned one of the famous fellowship programs for international students. We hope the position regarding the McDonald’s fellowship was helpful to you people. Read the complete details and apply for the program.
Please also do follow our Facebook Page ,WHATSAPP GROUP,, Telegram Group, Youtube Channel for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update