Canadian Student Visa for 2023 – Canada for all international applicants could be the most alluring and desirable. Canada has numerous opportunities for foreigners, a high standard of living, and a brilliant educational system, which causes the majority of people to consider moving there before any other country.
Therefore, when individuals consider moving to Canada to pursue higher education, they must consider whether they require a student visa to enter the country and begin their studies there. Today, we will discuss the requirements for obtaining a Canadian Student Visa. We will also explain the student visa application process, eligibility, and requirements.
To gain a comprehensive understanding of student visas and the application process, you must read the article in detail. We will also answer some of your fundamental questions about Canadian student visas.
Canadian Student Visa for 2023 Details
- Host Country: Canada
- Category: Student Visa
- Eligible Countries: International Applicants
Also, Check Poland Student Visa 2023
Also, Check Sweden Student Visa Process 2023
What is a Canadian Student Visa?
A student visa is a stamp or a form of document which allows international students to come to Canadian and study. It is a sort of study permit for academic purposes. The student visa combines ETA (electronic travel authorization), a study permit, and a visiting visa. To stand eligible for the student visa, you must meet the following requirements;
- You must be enrolled in a Designated Learning Institute (DLI).
- You must oblige with the criteria of a student visa.
- You must leave the country as soon as the visa expires.
What is a Designated Learning Institute?
A Designated Learning Institute (DLI) is a higher learning education system that has a permission to accept international students from territorial government or province.
Who needs a Canadian Student Visa or Study Permit?
A student visa or permit must be acquired by all foreign students who wish to study in Canadian universities/institutes. You will also need to get an ETA because a permit alone does not allow students to study so in combination, one can study after getting as eTA and permit.
Eligibility Criteria of Canada’s Student Visa 2023.
To qualify for a Canadian Student visa, one must comply with the following criteria;
- All applicants must possess a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institute.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- All applicants must have a clean criminal record.
- All applicants must present a complete and signed consent form from the visa application centre (VAC).
- All applicants must show a copy of a recent immigration status in Canada or another country.
- All applicants must prove that their time in Canada is temporary, and you will return soon after the completion of degree program.
Canadian Student Visa Requirements
All students will need the following supporting documents for their Canadian Student visa, such as;
- A valid passport
- Police certificates stating your clean criminal records
- Affirmation letter from Canadian government
- Your photographs
- Clinical evaluations
- Financial resources showing you are capable of your study funds.
NOTE: All documents must be either translated in English or French.
Validity of a Canada Student visa 2023.
The validity of a Canadian student visa totally depends on the duration of the degree program and an additional 90 days. You can also apply for an extension within these extra 90 days and also prepare for the travel back home, it’s totally up to you. After that, the visa expires, and you must head back to home country.
Can we travel with Canadian Student Visa?
Yes, international students are allowed to travel on Canadian Student visa outside the country, but on return, they must show their identity.
Can we change Schools?
Yes, if you fulfill the requirements of the visa then you are permissible to switch between schools within Canadian during study program. You must inform the government of Canada about the certain act.
Can we bring our dependents with us on Canadian Student Visa?
Yes, you are allowed to bring your immediate family members with you on you student visa but they need to submit the visa application for visitor visa.
Can we work with a Canadian Student Visa?
If you are under following circumstances, then you are allowed to do work with student visa;
- If you get on-campus employment
- If you are registered in a full-time program.
- If you have any internships to complete as a part of study program.
- You can only perform oof-campus employment if your study permits allow you but for only up to 20 hours a week.
Canadian Student Visa Application Process?
You can either apply online of the official website of the Canadian Government or apply in person by submitting all the documents to an embassy or your nearby Canadian consulate.
Related Post: New Zealand Work Visa Process 2023
Today we have discuused the compete details & Requirements for the Canada Student Visa process for 2023. Candidates who wants to pursue their education in Canada must go through this post and check all the details regarding the Student Visa. Best of Luck.
Please also do follow our Facebook Page ,WHATSAPP GROUP,, Telegram Group, Youtube Channel for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update